Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to Business...

I don't do weddings yet...but I LOVE taking engagement photos! So fun!! I also helped them design their wedding invitations and they turned out awesome! They haven't sent them out yet, so when they do I'll post it.










Sweet baby T... everybody meet my great-nephew, yes you heard me correctly, I'm a great aunt! Yikes, that sounds old!! :) But isn't he precious?!





So fun meeting your family "A"! Nothing like a house full of boys!







Momma and her kids...wish I looked that good after having a baby! :) Thanks "A"!




Grandkid session...look at all those smiles! Such fun kids!


Another one of my studly nephews. Isn't he dang cute?!!








0 comments:

Sign up to receive newsletters from Tammy Hawkins Photography





About This Blog

questions or to book an appointment email me... tammyhawkins22@
yahoo.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP