Friday, March 5, 2010

Around the Community

I've decided to add an "Around the Community" section to my blog to give praise to some fabulous businesses out there. Every time I add a business I will also give them a shout out and dedicate a post about their awesome services. Today's Around the Community addition is Budget Blinds of Nampa.



Ken and Karen are dedicated to bringing Nampa and the surrounding areas quality products and services. Let them help you find the best window coverings for your home and lifestyle, be it Roman Shades, Roller Shades, Wood or Faux Wood Blinds, Shutters, Draperies, Verticals, Window Film, Retractable Screen Doors, Awnings, and more. Call for your complimentary in-home consultation today! 208-467-0300 or visit budgetblinds.com/nampa for more information.
I had wood blinds from Budget Blinds put up in my home and I LOVED them, they were beautiful! Check out their website and awesome services!


(If you would like to add your business, email me for details. Thanks!)

4 comments:

Unknown March 5, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

cool --- they look pretty nice.

Fit Mania March 6, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Good for you Tammy! I am planning a similiar concept for my (in process) website. I have met so many wonderful business people and some not so good. I want to high light the good ones.

Tanna March 8, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Glad to see businesses sticking together in tough times!

Wendy Rich March 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Budget Blinds put blinds in both our homes. Solid quality and great customer service both times.

Sign up to receive newsletters from Tammy Hawkins Photography





About This Blog

questions or to book an appointment email me... tammyhawkins22@
yahoo.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP