Saturday, March 27, 2010

Around the Community

Today's around the community addition is Body Balance Training.







Jani Dittman is an ACE certified personal trainer who can assist you in designing a safe and affective exercise program to help you reach your personal goals. Training is done in a private, one on one training studio out of her home. Give her a call to set up your appointment now 208.412.9424 and become a fan of her facebook page to get her latest updates and also her tips and tricks of the trade!



Jani is awesome! I just worked out there earlier this week. She has the perfect balance of being able to push you without being pushy. And the environment is perfect, having the one on one without anyone else around.



2 comments:

Wendy Rich March 28, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

FUN! Never had a personal trainer but I know I would really benefit from one.

Tanna March 28, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

I wish I could have a gym like that in my home!

Sign up to receive newsletters from Tammy Hawkins Photography





About This Blog

questions or to book an appointment email me... tammyhawkins22@
yahoo.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP