Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby Boy Blue

Along with my photo a day's, which are from previous sessions that never made it to the blog, I'll be blogging my current sessions. And if they are anything like this post there will definitely be more than one photo!
This sweet little guy was going to make sure his mom and me worked, but once he finally gave up and gave in to his sleepiness we were able to get some goodies. Thanks so much J for inviting me into your beautiful home!











Remember when I said there would be some surprises during these next few weeks?? Well....here's the first one.....are you ready....the first person who leaves a comment on my facebook wall will receive a FREE photo session!! Are you ready for it.....here's the link.... facebook.com/tammyhawkinsphotography ...now go!
Photo session will take place in Boise or surrounding area...good luck!

0 comments:

Sign up to receive newsletters from Tammy Hawkins Photography





About This Blog

questions or to book an appointment email me... tammyhawkins22@
yahoo.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP