Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love That Face

Love that Face, facebook contest! It's here! I will be giving away a photography session along with the complete gallery on CD! (that's a $475 value!!) Yes I said that right! Here's the details...take a picture of your child (under 18) and email it to me by July 17th. I'll post it on my facebook fan page and it's up to you to invite all your friends to come and vote for your child. The picture with the most votes by July 31st will be the lucky winner! Also, one lucky facebook fan with win a photography session!

The rules...
- email me a picture of your child (under 18) by July 17th. (tammyhawkins22@yahoo.com) Only one entry per person. I will post all the pictures on my facebook fan page July 18th.
- start voting! Invite all your friends to come and vote! To vote, become a fan of Tammy Hawkins Photography and leave the comment "love that face" under the picture you are voting for (you MUST leave the comment, simply clicking the like button won't count).
- the picture with the most votes ("love that face" comments) by July 31st will be the winner!
- also, one lucky facebook fan will be chosen to win a photography session!
- winners will be announced July 31st at 10pm.

Good luck!! And start emailing me those photos to prove your child has a face that everyone loves!

And if you haven't already become a fan... facebook page

0 comments:

Sign up to receive newsletters from Tammy Hawkins Photography





About This Blog

questions or to book an appointment email me... tammyhawkins22@
yahoo.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP